DFHG Fragmentary Authors Catalog
The DFHG Fragmentary Authors Catalog is a tool developed by the DFHG Project for searching and visualizing the 636 Greek fragmentary historians collected in the Fragmenta Historicorum Graecorum (FHG) by Karl Müller. This tool is complementary to the other tools of the DFHG Project. The resource can be consulted in conjunction with the index auctorum and the index titulorum of the FHG.
The DFHG Fragmentary Authors Catalog enables users to search the catalog by:
The results display the following data (when available):
- FHG Volume: e.g., FHG 1.
- FHG Sub_Volume: e.g., Liber primus.
- Historical period of a group of FHG authors according to the classification of Müller: e.g., Inde ab incunabulis artis historicae usque ad finem Belli Peloponnesiaci.
- Date of the historical period of a group of FHG authors according to the classification of Müller: e.g., 520-404 B.C.
- FHG Author: e.g., Critias Atheniensis.
- FHG pages with links to the printed edition of the FHG available through Archive.org.
- CITE urn of each FHG author: e.g.,
- Places corresponding to the geographical epithet of each FHG author according to Müller and with links to the Pleiades gazetteer.